March 13, 2009

Conclusion: I don't see my family enough.

I know, I wouldn't feel this way if we lived in the same neighborhood and could walk to each others' houses... and we even talked about this fact. But my dad's side of the family is so spread out, I really don't know them very well individually- just what I hear in terms of updates through the oldest living generation.

But we had ourselves a wedding this past weekend (much preferred to a funeral) and I loved all 48 hours of it. Even if we were full-on introverts/wallflowers pretty much the whole time.




hey, it's pops...


and robyn and her fabulous glasses...

and uncle ted and jeffrey...

and aunt pat explaining something hilarious...

and aunt peg reciprocating...

...and just today, back home, my hubs and the dog.

water baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment